Personal Injury is a very broad and complex area of law. In general terms, Personal Injury laws outline:
- Defining liability when an injury or death has occurred due to the carelessness, recklessness, negligence, or intentional actions;
- Who may bring a legal claim when an injury or death has occurred;
- The types of compensation the victim may be entitled to as a result of injury or death,
- How much time you have to bring your personal injury legal claim;
- And many other specific circumstances that may apply to your personal injury legal claim.
The type and amount of compensation you may be entitled to is determined by many factors. Some of these factors include:
- The type and extent of the injuries;
- If the injuries and effects of the injuries are considered short-term, long-term, or permanent;
- If the injuries directly have lead to a diminished quality of life (resulting from long-term or permanent injuries);
Why the Florida personal injury attorney you choose matters.
An experienced criminal defense attorney may offer you the best possible opportunity to obtain justice and be fully compensated for the injuries as a result of the carelessness, recklessness, negligence, or intentional actions of another.
An experienced personal injury attorney will have a thorough understanding of the complexities that personal injury cases entail, including insurance dispute issues.
Protect your rights. Contact an experienced Florida Personal Injury Attorney today!